you are a thousand feelings, and i cant even fathom the reason why you matter so much to me. You are the only regret i’ll ever have but with that in mind, still having no courage to correct. I’ve been urged thousands of times to come clean about my feelings but I just can’t, you’re a barrier i cant break through. We dont even really know each other, we have almost no history, I feel insignificant around you, i feel so small around you. You always pin point things about me that drag out my biggest insecurities, and yet my heart keeps coming back to you. I feel stuck in a maze, I fell for you so hard i cant seem to find a way out of the well. I feel hollow to the pits of my stomach when I know that you’ll never find out about how i feel, that your feelings for me will never hit even a thousandth of the feelings i have for you. I want to forget you so badly, because you make my heart crazy, you make it ache. I am so unhappy. The happiness you brought to me was like a dose of something i can never experience ever again, and it makes me so unhappy. You are so unreachable, i wish i never knew you existed. You are worse than a heart break.
1. It’s better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.
Humans were not made to be alone. As much as we like convincing ourselves that watching Netflix in the darkness of our bedrooms every Friday night is normal, the truth is, it’s not. It may be easier than facing the prospect of rejection or heartbreak but being lonely is not worth the trouble in the end. If you don’t take the leap, you’ll never experience the joy of the fall. A few cheesy photographs and a cheap carnival teddy bear may not seem like much of anything when you’re crying over the one who gave them to you, but they’re worth more than a heart completely devoid of romantic experience.
2. You can’t stop people from talking about you.
People are mean. They will make judgments about you right off the bat without any prior knowledge…
View original post 634 more words
Murakami inspires me so much
View original post 509 more words
drug stores are my favourite places
Fashion magazines are always blabbing about wearing a mix of “high and low” clothing, like maybe you pair your $$$ boots with an H&M dress. It’s become quite a cliché, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have some merit. I’m a big fan of expensive, fancy makeup and haircare, but I also love spending an afternoon at Target and wandering around their beauty aisles, discovering new products and grabbing refills of my favorites. I’m basically Indiana Jones in the drugstore at this point, but I like to share! Here are a handful (OK, it’s more like a cartful) of the best gems I’ve found thus far.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire & Ice
This is about as classic a buy as you can get. It’s an iconic bright, retro red that’s been sold for decades. Your grandma probably wore it, which is just another reason why you need to…
View original post 951 more words
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
I think we’ve all had it with the incredibly unromantic “here” text, and meeting up always seems to be more casual and platonic than the alternative. Of course, meeting someone from online or any circumstance like that would probably be the exception to this rule, but generally: the 30 seconds it takes to get out of a car or cab and knock on the door makes a huge difference.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
“Nicely” means different things for different people, so I think it’s just a matter of putting effort into how you put yourself together to go out with someone. It’s not about wearing suits and petticoats again, but just realizing that, whether or not we like to accept it, appearance does count for something, and we should do our best to make sure that…
View original post 817 more words
YES YES YES
1. MacLaren’s Pub is named after the Associate Producer on the show. His name is Carl Maclaren, and the bartender is named Carl, who Ted believed to be a vampire (Season 1, Episode 10) because they only saw him at night.
2. Colbie Smulders, who plays Robin Scherbatsky, is actually from, you guessed it, Canada. They both hail from the Great White North, specifically, Vancouver. Go Canucks!
3. Barney Stinson, a drug dealer? Yes, that’s right. Neil Patrick Haris’ character, that we oh-so-much love, is named after a heroin dealer from James Ellroy’s book, L.A. Confidential.
4. Sandy Rivers, Blauman, and Scooter are three of the main cast’s significant others: Alyson Hannigan, Colbie Smulders, and Neil Patrick Harris, respectively.
5. Alyson Hannigan (Lily) was pregnant for most of Season 4. The writers had a…
View original post 289 more words