If only i had the courage to love you
1. Accept them for who they are right now.
2. Be nonjudgmental.
3. Do something to help them see their own potential.
4. Be selfless.
5. Make their happiness your own.
6. Write them a letter and tell them how much you care.
7. Be where they go to when their soul needs soothing.
8. Cook them a meal.
9. Show any little act of kindness, really.
10. Listen to them.
11. Forgive them.
12. Cry with them.
13. Visit their family.
14. Go for a long car ride and get to the point where you don’t have to fill up every second with conversation.
15. Never stop reminding them how you feel.
16. Believe in them.
17. Make their dreams your own.
18. Always be honest about how you’re feeling.
19. Be loyal to them.
20. If ever you’re not able to do that, be honest about it.
View original post 320 more words