Strangers from around the world weigh in on what should be on one’s to-don’t list. You can read the rest of the conversation here.
1. Don’t let people push you around. Be your own person.
2. Don’t forget to tell people you love them.
3. Don’t forget to smile.
4. Don’t forget your manners.
5. Don’t forget to generally be a decent Human Being.
6. Don’t pent up your feelings. Ulcers suck.
7. Don’t be mean, even when the other person had it coming to them.
8. Don’t let a day go by without telling someone that you love, that you love them.
9. Don’t drink and drive. It’s hard to clean up spills while you drive.
10. Don’t forget to enjoy yourself, no matter the situation.
11. Don’t let people keep pushing you down, smile as you push politely back.
12. Don’t forget to hug your loved ones…
View original post 612 more words